For fun, I just took this test at careertest.net. It's kind of a personality test and it tells you the kinds of profession you should be in. There's four personality types that makes up your personality, which are:
Introvert or Extrovert
Sensor or INtuitive
Thinker or Feeler
Judger or Perceiver
You take this quiz and you're one or the other in those four categories. Mine was pretty spot on. I'm:
So that means I'm kind of a mix between ENFP and ESFJ. I looked at the personality descriptions for both of those types, and it was pretty spot on, even though I think I'm more ENFP. The careers it listed were very "me" too, being actor, musician, and teacher. This is what they say about "ENFP":
"ENFP's have a tendency to overextend themselves in both their physical and emotional commitments. Their proclivity to procrastinate and to overlook details complicates their circumstances. ENFP's often move on to new ventures without completing those they have already started. Their charming personalities can show signs of irritability and over-sensitivity when their desires to please different people come into conflict. During times of stress, ENFP's feel alienated. They then engage in deceptions that serve to obscure what is occurring within themselves.
The ENFP finds symbolic meanings behind the immediate circumstances. These meanings are construed as foreboding problems when ENFP's are under stress. Having a pervasive feeling of losing control over their own independent identities, ENFP's will feel virtually split apart by intruding circumstances. They will be "besides themselves" and "just not all there" — as if something, or someone, has taken away the essence of who they are. Not feeling like themselves, the ENFP will become subject to their own feelings of shame for being a phony, a fake or an impostor. If stress continues to grow, they may attribute malevolent schemes to others in order to explain away their fears."
It's kind of a neat test. You should go take it. See what it says for you.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Why I love Greg.
- He always manages to make me laugh. He has the craziest sense of humor.
- Throughout our relationship, he has been so thoughtful and thoroughly willing to go above and beyond. An evening out with him could be a thoughtfully planned out event.
- Recently, I've been really busy starting up school. I'm so exhausted trying to get adjusted and without fail, he has had the apartment clean and dinner cooked. He has been planning out menus for the week so we're eating healthy meals. He's even set the timer and ground the coffee for me so it'll be ready for me when I wake up in the morning.
- He gives the best hugs.
- We may not know what life holds in store for us, but we know that life is easier and more meaningful being together.
- I always learn new things when we're together.
- He loves me.
- He wanted to marry me.
Labels: Married Life