O.'s Recipe for Eeeeeasy Pork Tenderloin
1 Pork Tenderloin
1 cup water
1 packet of dry onion soup mix
A few shakes of Worcestershire Sauce
Preparation: (you have to interpret this part as an R&B singer)
- Throw dat Pork Tenderloin down on in a slow cooker.... oooh baby
- Sprinkle sprinkle goes the dry onion soup mix, all over dat pork
- Shake shake some Worcestershire Sauce over the top... just enough to your fancy (maybe 2-3 Tbsp)
- Pooooour that water over everythang
- Spoon some of dat soup mix over the top of that porky pork
- Let it cook nice and slooooooow on loooooow for 5-7 hours (depending on yo' brand of slooooow cooker)
- Make sure you give that pork some love by turning it over every 2 hours and spooning the delicious juicy mixture over the top of it
It's gonna melt in yo' mouth! It's so F-I-I-I-I-NE!!!!
For reference on how smooth, soft, and silky this recipe should be interpreted:
Honestly, though. This pork is AH-MAZING. Try it sometime.