1. MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20 - applied under eyes and on trouble spots
2. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light Medium (also talked about this here)- applied with a kabuki brush like a powder foundation, buffing a light dusting around my face.
3. Smashbox Soft Lights Fusion in Dusk (also talked about this here) - applied with a big brush lightly around my face, focusing on temples, hairline, underneath cheekbones, and jawline.
4. Bobbi Brown Peony Blush (also talked about this here) - applied to apples of cheeks and buffed out for a more natural look
(shadows from the Urban Decay Naked Palette)
1. Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil (love this pencil and it's lasted forever) - lightly fill in brows
2. Virgin Eyeshadow - all over as highlight
3. Naked Eyeshadow - in crease
4. Lashes curled with Japonesque curler
5. Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara
Bobbi Brown Crystal Gloss
What do you do on your "no makeup" makeup days?