Can y'all believe it? I'm officially in my third trimester!
I still can't fathom how fast this is all going by. It still feels so surreal to me. I still feel great... just bigger! Each Friday, Baby O is a new size of produce. My students have even joined in on the celebration! On the board, they wrote "Baby Today is: _______ " and fill in the appropriate item of produce. Last week, I walked in and they asked, "Ms. O! WHAT is the baby today?!" and they cheered when I replied "A Cauliflower!" I'm sure they'll be cheering today when I announce "Chinese Cabbage!"
Here are some other things worth mentioning:
- Baby O is definitely getting stronger. I have been teaching and in mid-sentence, she'll throw a big kick or punch (perhaps she didnt't like what I said?) that really catches me off guard. I really am enjoying the movements, albeit they really have distracted me.
- Greg felt some of the big kicks the other night and it was fun for him, too :)
- My appetite is CRAY-ZAY. I can really pack it away. It's almost to the point where it's embarrassing, but I laugh it off. And I find myself eating multiple snacks throughout the day. I'm keeping it healthy by sticking to almonds or fruit.
- I started getting really tired this past week. Even after 8 hours I definitely can take an hour nap.
- Pregnancy brain and the "no filter" still exists.... even more so.
I'm hoping this last stretch will continue to be relatively easy (although I know the bigger I get, the more uncomfortable it will be).
Happy Friday to my little Chinese Cabbage!