It's called the Wet 'n' Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette. It's available at drugstores and I got mine at Ulta.
This first sparked my interest after Mandy had created some fantastic looks with this palette. By the way, y'all need to read her blog. She does some fantastic work and is so great about mixing high end with low end products with absolutely gorgeous results.
I had to get this palette. If she could wear Chanel and use this, I could add this to my collection.
Wet 'n' Wild Comfort Zone Palette
First Thoughts on the Product:
- The packaging isn't the greatest, and I'll never use the brush that came with it.
- I like how the shadows are imprinted with what part of the eye they should go on, although I could have figured that out for myself. For eyeshadow newbies, this could be very useful.
- I hope this doesn't break into a million pieces if/when I drop it.
Using the Product:
- The shadows themselves are very soft and buttery
- The shadows apply very easily with my MAC eyeshadow brushes
- The bottom right "Definer" shade is an exact dupe of MAC's Club. I kid you not.
Thoughts After Using the Product:
- Applied over my Too Faced Shadow Insurance, the staying power of these shadows lasted me all day. I haven't tried them without a primer, but I would think it is necessary
- I haven't experienced any fallout from the shadows, I just hope their super soft texture doesn't let them crumble in the pan.
WnW Eyeshadows on Me:In case you were wondering, I'm also wearing:
- Dr. Jart BB Cream as foundation
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach
- Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil
- Benefit High Beam (highlight)
- Nars Laguna (bronze/contour)
- Nars Orgasm (blush)
- Make Up For Ever AquaEyes liner
- Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara
- Make Up For Ever HD setting powder
- MAC Lipglass in Mimmy
Bottom Line: You can't beat the price and quality of this product!
Have y'all come across some worthy beauty steals lately? Do share!