Can y'all believe I'm 3/4 of the way done with this pregnancy?!
Um, I can't.
Here's my bullet point list of random preggo thoughts:
- I get a lot of "you're still so small!" Okay, I don't feel small. My thighs feel like ham hocks. Strangely enough, my upper body feels much better.
- My belly button is slowly but surely disappearing.
- My belly is a weird shape. To me, it doesn't look round. You can sometimes still see my once-there ab definition.... but not really.
- Heartburn is a complete bi-yatch. I had such a bad episode, I made a 2 a.m. trip out for Zantac. If I was the only one who couldn't sleep, there wasn't a point in asking Greg to get it.
- Baby O. is really packing some heat to her punches lately. Seriously, it's crazy when you can see it outside my belly.
- Prenatal yoga is still the best part of the work week.
- Bras are the bane of my existence. It's probably a good idea I go get a few new ones...
- I'm worried I've gained too much weight.
- I'm terrified I'm developing cankles.
Today Baby O. is the size of a head of cabbage! Woo hooooooo!