Six weeks to go! For realz?
We're keeping it classy today with some lounge clothing.
Not to fret, the makeup is, of course, perfectly placed.
Random Preggo Thoughts:
- The play is over! Yay! It went really well, but I'm so glad to have my life back.
- When I hear talks of Christmas, I get butterflies in my stomach because I know my little girl will be here by Christmas.
- My first baby shower is happening tomorrow! Two of my besties are coming from out of town (one is also pregnant with a little girl) and staying with us for the weekend. I'm kind of embarrassed because I have two guest bedrooms, but one has absolutely nothing in it. I feel bad having to bust out the air mattress.
- On that note, I feel like my house isn't "party ready" but people will understand if we've only lived here 4.5 months, right? Maybe I'm just being hard on myself because my mom seems to think the house looks good.
- I'll also get to see my in-laws, Greg's grandmother, cousin, aunt, and my brother-in-law who just got home from his service in Rwanda for the Peace Corps!
- ALSO I'll get to see a few of my blogging buds!
- After a few visits to the doctor and trying what he suggested for my heartburn without it working, he prescribed me Nexium! Yay!
- Next doctor's visit and onward, they're going to start checking my cervix. That sounds like a jolly good time, if I don't say so myself.
- I've been sleeping through the night pretty well, aside from bursts of reflux. I am convinced Baby O. is on the same sleeping schedule as me. Let's hope it stays that way when she exits the womb.
- I still snore like an old man. It's so bad Greg has been sleeping in the guest room and calls it "his" room.
- My students in my play got me a gift certificate for a mani/pedi because they heard me say something about how I couldn't reach my toes anymore. They are too sweet! And... I got Shellac and a pedi! OHHECKYES.
- I need to do a post about my mother's facebook statuses. Whenever she talks about me, she is using the words "pregnant" or "very pregnant." I think she's a proud Mimi.
And... here's a sneak peek of the nursery so far...
If you're still reading this, I'm sneaking in an extra way for you to enter my giveaway! I have well over 200 entries so far, so this will give you one more chance! In your comment today (aside from how you're gushing compliments of how gorgeous I am), tell me your favorite beauty splurge item!