I was my University's Homecoming Queen my senior year of college. Yes, I am royalty.
I can impersonate a seagull. Don't believe me? Here is evidence (from like 5 years ago...)
I had just taken this picture right before I was officially introduced to the man who is now my husband. Yes, I am smoking a cigar. I'm classy. Glad that didn't turn him off.
I played Sally Bowles in the musical Cabaret
This is the most snow I've ever seen in my life.
I'm a bad Texan and don't really listen to country music. My husband is from Massachusetts and he seems to enjoy it more...
I once directed a play with a giant pool of water in the middle of the stage. And yes, the actors used it.
- I'm left handed
- The only food I don't like is mushrooms
- My favorite drink at Starbucks is a Skinny Caramel Macchiato
- I studied abroad one summer in London
- I don't like the feel of unfinished wood (i.e. popsicle sticks)
- I always sing the harmony to songs when jamming in my car
- I am a fantastic swimmer
- I've only lived in Houston and in Corpus Christi
Can you relate to any of these?