You know you're back from maternity leave when:
- You keep hearing over and over, "Aww, do you miss your baby?" Nope, not at all, people. That's why I had a baby - to never love or miss her. Grr.
- You have to schedule your pumping times like it's a science. Much harder than you think, especially with students in a classroom. Not like you can just take a 15-minute break when you want to.
- Students almost walking in on you mid-pump. Whew.
- Kids are complaining about how you left them.
- Hearing "wow, you're not pregnant anymore, Mrs. O!"
- Your desk and classroom is a complete disaster and the OCD organized person in you just about has a heart attack.
- You get emails from your principal regarding some of the things your sub did.
- You are still playing clean up with grades, papers, and your disaster of a classroom.
- You look at the clock every five seconds just to make sure an hour hasn't passed.
- 5:30 a.m. never seemed so early.
- Text messages with pictures of your baby makes your day.
- Getting to pick up this sweet, drooly girl and take her home is the highlight of your day.