|This was taken on her actual 7 month birthday on Cape Cod! I forgot her bear.|
I think it's fun this is a special pic because we were in a special place!
- Sits up unsupported even better!! She can also hold herself up standing for a little bit!
- Can wear 9 month clothes
- She is doing really well on solids. Her favorite foods are avocado and oatmeal!
- Kennedy is talking talking talking! She loves people, places, and being in the action!
- I am not sure if she is all that interested in crawling, but she will sit on her hands and knees.
- She is still waking up about once per night. It's usually between 11-1 a.m. This is not going to be fun when school starts, so I hope it gets better.
- She and I have had such a fun time together this summer. We enjoy our time at the gym, running errands, and hanging out around the house.
- Kennedy has started rolling over a lot in her sleep. I'll find her sleeping on her belly! Apparently that is okay for her to sleep like that if she puts herself in that position.
- So many things happened since she's turned seven months so you'll just have to wait for two weeks to see what she's accomplished! Haha!
HOW SHE'S GROWN:
|(Yes, I messed up and put months three and four the same picture so I just fixed it. My lovely husband Greg left a nice comment pointing it out.)|
p.s. Like my new blog design? I pretty much did it in four hours. It's because I'm too legit to quit.