The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty is a really great opportunity to shop high end favorite beauty products for 50% their normal price. Each day during the 21 days, they will have a number of products for 50% off, a special deal for Diamond/Platinum rewards members, and hot buys that are 40% off every day of the event. I’m going to break this down day by day and share with you which products I have and recommend, or which ones I have on my wish list. As always, I appreciate you shopping through my links. I receive a small commission if you click and purchase through any of these links on my blog and any bit helps me to continue to create free content for you guys!
Friday, March 29
- Tarte Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette // reg: $39, today: $19.50 // I would 100% grab this one! I don’t have a ton of experience with Tarte shadows, but the limited experience I do have really makes me love their formula. I am 100% going to pick this baby up!
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum // reg: $80, today: $40 // This doesn’t particularly excite me, but it seems to have solid reviews. It is also a clean beauty product, if you are into that kind of stuff.
- Too Faced Born This Way Etherial Loose Setting Powder // reg: $33, today: $16.50 // ONLINE ONLY offer. I am a sucker for a good loose powder and have heard lots of great things about this one. I think it may be worth picking up! I do not own this powder but am very curious about it!
- Cover FX Shimmer Veil // reg: $28, today: $14 // ONLINE ONLY offer. This looks like an interesting product but I’m not particularly excited about it.
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam // reg: $40, today: $20 // ONLINE ONLY offer. I don’t ever spend this kind of money on a cleanser, even $20. But if that’s your thing, go for it.
- Velour Lashes // reg: $30, today: $15 // ONLINE ONLY offer. I’m interested in this one, because Velour really does make high quality lashes. $15 still may seem a little expensive for one pair, but you can re-use these lashes over and over again – we’re talking at least 15 times.
While you’re shopping these daily deals, make sure to check out the HOT BUYS that are on sale every day of the 21 days! Great way to add items on to your purchase to get free shipping.