Updated January 10, 2022
It’s my favorite video of the year to share – my Meg O. Beauty Awards! Let’s chat all about the best makeup of 2021! These items did not necessarily launch in 2021, but it’s when I discovered them. And just because you don’t see other products you know I love from previous years, it doesn’t mean they are not favorites!
I like to focus my Meg O. Beauty awards around the discoveries of the year, and not try to lump in things from years’ past. Soooo… with that being said, let’s dive right in!
This is a long video, so grab a snack! And if you’re just impatient, I’ve got everything linked below.
Meg O. Beauty Awards – The Best Makeup of 2021
Here’s everything I mentioned in the video for easy shopping! I will say, there are a few products I did forget to mention in the video, and I didn’t want to re-film (especially since I filmed it 3 times, lol), so I am linking them below.
- e.l.f. Primer
- IT Cosmetics Primer
- Wet ‘n Wild Tint
- e.l.f. CC Cream (I forgot to mention this in the video!)
- Ilia Serum Tint
- Tom Ford Foundation
- Ilia Foundation
- Shape Tape Ultra Creamy
- Kosas Concealer
- NYX Concealer Serum
- e.l.f. Loose Powder
Bronzer / Blush / Highlight:
- e.l.f. Bite Size Face Duos (forgot to mention this in the video!)
- Milk Cream Bronzer (Baked)
- Patrick Ta Blush (She’s Adorable)
- Essence Blush
- Hourglass Blush (Sublime Flush)
- Tower 28 Blush (Rush Hour)
- Physicians Formula Face Palette
- NYX Lip Liner (Sand Beige)
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liner (Iconic Nude)
- Jaclyn Cosmetics Lip Liner (Butter Pecan)
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick (Penelope Pink)
- Jaclyn Cosmetics Lipstick (Confidence)
- L’Oreal Lipstick (Fairest Nude)
- Maybelline Slim Lipstick (More Buff)
- Lip Oil
Now I have to dedicate a section to community favorites from 2021! I asked my followers on Instagram Stories to leave their favorite products of 2021 they discovered through me, and these are the most popular answers! If I saw an item 5+ times, it is in this list!
2021 Community Favorites
- Wet ‘n Wild Tinted Hydrator – BY FAR the number one response!
- e.l.f. Camo CC Cream
- Lash Princess Mascara (I’m not sure if its the green or purple so we’ll link both)
- e.l.f. Hydrating Camo Concealer
- e.l.f. Jelly Pop Primer
- Too Faced Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
- Beakey Blender Sponges
- Physicians Formula All-Star Palette
- No7 Lift & Luminate Powder
- Tom Ford Foundation (lol! I’m still mad about this one!)
Did any of these surprise you? Are your 2021 favorites on here! It was such an amazing makeup discovery year! I found so many incredible things that have quickly risen to holy grail status. Can’t wait to see what kind of discoveries I’ll make in 2022!