You may remember I purchased a Clarisonic Mia back in November. I did a review on the product after one month of use. If you haven’t read, you should check it out for my detailed thoughts and opinion. Now it’s only fair to show my updated thoughts and results. Here’s my Clarisonic Mia Review – 6 Month Update!
|Back in January… I can already see how my face has changed since then.|
So, basically, I feel the same way about the Clarisonic as I did when I first got it, but I am even more in love with it. It is one of, if not the best thing I have done for my skin. It’s so wonderful, I’m even confident enough to post a picture of myself without wearing any makeup whatsoever.
Let’s analyze my face, shall we? Things worth mentioning:
– Blackheads on nose?? Where did they all go?
– Uneven skin redness is almost disappeared
– Unsightly acne scars are almost completely gone
– Skin does not ever get very oily anymore (the sheen is the light on my forehead, I promise)
– Skin doesn’t feel dry. It feels perfectly balanced
– Fine lines (whatever few I ever had) are minimized
The Clarisonic ALSO Rules Because:
– All of the aforementioned things
– Every single speck of makeup is always gone at the end of the day
– My acne is short-lived, when little buggers decide to appear
– I haven’t experienced near as many deep, cystic acne spots (you know, those painful ones on the chin area), and if I get one, it comes and goes in a matter of days (as opposed to weeks before using the Clarisonic)
1. Remove makeup with EVOO
2. Cleanse using Clarisonic (one minute) with Burt’s Bees Natural Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser
3. While face is a still a little damp from drying, apply Hyaluronic Acid Serum
4. Apply Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream
5. If I need some extra help with spot treatment, I apply a Benzoyl Peroxide acne treatment, such as this one.
1. Cleanse with just water using the Clarisonic for about 30 seconds to freshen face.
2. Repeat steps 3-5 of night routine.
3. Apply a daytime moisturizer with physical sunscreen (zinc oxide/titanium dioxide), I like Yes to Carrots Daily Facial Moisturizing Lotion or Avalon Organics Moisturizer
Best investment I’ve ever made for my skincare routine. Everyone should own one. You can find various websites or coupons for 15-20% off during various times of the year, so stalk those deals and pounce on it when you’ve hit the jackpot! I ended up paying only $108 total (with free shipping), when the device usually runs $149.
Put in on your Birthday / Christmas / Kwanzaa / Hanukkah / 4th of July / Valentine’s Day / Memorial Day / Earth Day / Easter / Labor Day / President’s Day / Day they Killed Osama bin Laden / Flag Day / Royal Wedding Anniversary / Abraham Lincoln’s Birthday / New Year’s Day / MLK Day / Columbus Day / Halloween / Veterans Day — WISH LIST! What, you don’t make a wish list for all of those holidays? I know! You can buy it for yourself in honor of my birthday, since it is exactly one month from today!
One last thing worth mentioning: I feel the other Clarisonic models might be wonderful, but I don’t need all those fancy settings and speeds– the Mia (smallest and least expensive model) is perfect and achieves the results I have always hoped for!