Over on Instagram Stories, I shared a “Zoom Call Makeup” tutorial, and it seemed to go over well with my viewers! I decided to break that makeup look down, re-film it, and upload to YouTube!
This is such an easy makeup routine – no foundation, and minimal products! You can do as much or as little as you want in this look.
In the video, I break it down exactly how to look put together super quick, and also give some pointers on looking good on camera from the waist up! Hit play to watch!
Simple & Easy No Foundation Makeup Routine
- e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer (Shade: Vanilla)
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Powder (Shade: 2)
- Maybelline Brow Ultra Slim (Shade: Soft Brown)
- Bronzer (Shade: Bronzer)
- Laura Mercier Caviar Eyeshadow Stick (Shade: Nude Rose)
- Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara
- Essence Satin Touch Blush (Shade: Satin Coral) – seems to be discontinued, but has been replaced by this product
- Laura Mercier Mat Radiance Baked Powder (Shade: 01 Highlight)
- bareMinerals Mineralist Hydra-Smoothing Lipstick (Shade: Insight)
Are you putting on makeup during our time at home? How are you taking care of yourself? I swear a little bit of makeup always makes me feel amazing!