Updated May 4, 2020
Over on Instagram Stories, I shared a “Zoom Call Makeup” tutorial, and it seemed to go over well with my viewers! I decided to break that makeup look down, re-film it, and upload to YouTube!
This is such an easy makeup routine – no foundation, and minimal products! You can do as much or as little as you want in this look.
In the video, I break it down exactly how to look put together super quick, and also give some pointers on looking good on camera from the waist up! Hit play to watch!
Simple & Easy No Foundation Makeup Routine
- e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer (Shade: Vanilla)
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Powder (Shade: 2)
- Maybelline Brow Ultra Slim (Shade: Soft Brown)
- Bronzer (Shade: Bronzer)
- Laura Mercier Caviar Eyeshadow Stick (Shade: Nude Rose)
- Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara
- Essence Satin Touch Blush (Shade: Satin Coral) – seems to be discontinued, but has been replaced by this product
- Laura Mercier Mat Radiance Baked Powder (Shade: 01 Highlight)
- bareMinerals Mineralist Hydra-Smoothing Lipstick (Shade: Insight)
Are you putting on makeup during our time at home? How are you taking care of yourself? I swear a little bit of makeup always makes me feel amazing!
- Drugstore Makeup BETTER than High End
- The BEST Drugstore Setting Sprays for All Skin Types
- Best Travel Gear for Flying with Kids
- Makeup Brushes Guide
- Top 10 Best Physicians Formula Products
- Family Getaway to Horseshoe Bay Resort Texas
- Best Face Highlighter – Drugstore and High End Options!
- Benefits of Staying at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando
- The 5 Best Drugstore Translucent Powders Under $8
- Conair Curl Secret 2.0: Does it Really Work?
- How to Apply False Eyelashes
- DIY All Natural Hot Oil Hair Treatment
Brad Frad says
How do you get money for doing nothing?
Meg O. says
Hey “Brad Frad,” (with your fake email address) who lives on Diana Ln in Clear Lake – I can teach you all about how I make money “doing nothing.” Feel free to message me for all the info! While I’m at it, I can also tell you how we know how to look up the “haterz.”
Brad frad says