Updated December 15, 2020
Are you over 35 and looking for a great evening skincare routine? I know it can be overwhelming. Today I’m taking you through my over 35 skincare routine for the evening. This is what I’m currently doing for Texas “winter” and I’ll share a few ways to adjust your skincare seasonally.
Great anti-aging skincare over 35 is easy to come by, and most of these products are pretty affordable! If something is a pricey product, I’ll show affordable alternatives.
I am 37 years old, and my skin is combination to oily. I do frequent facial treatments, and I also get botox and fillers. I think it’s important to disclose that up front! Also, just because I do those things doesn’t mean I get to neglect my skincare.
Current Evening Skincare Routine – Anti-aging Skincare Over 35
Shop Anti-Aging Skincare Products Mentioned
- Tatcha Cleansing Oil (this set is on special): https://rstyle.me/+inh0PuF9Bp6R5YWRGvEdhA
- Derma Ceutix Vitamin Cleanser: https://bit.ly/2VLjtIa
- Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid Serum: https://bit.ly/37OChMm
- Good Molecules Super Peptide Serum: https://rstyle.me/+JR2Qzz_Egt5B5PZilpEQNg
- Curology* (Use my link to try your first month for free, just $4.95 for shipping and handling): http://curolo.gy/mego2
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (this set is on special): https://rstyle.me/+zBDobxeg2cYFPSY6Sg20eg
- The Ordinary Plant-Derived Squalane: https://rstyle.me/+2cnz0PpJn_rSH-YiXVQ0jg
- CeraVe Healing Ointment: https://rstyle.me/+Jq9yjfq-kbgZHUVkA_jqyw
Hope this helps as you develop an anti-aging skincare routine that works for you!