I don’t know about you, but I love seeing makeup tutorials using only drugstore products. It’s a great way to see how you can get a full face of makeup for a fraction of the price! I put together this drugstore makeup “Get Ready with Me” makeup look using all of my favorite products you can get at CVS Pharmacy.
CVS has been my go-to when it comes to drugstore beauty products. I love how they’re starting to carry so many brands and I know I can find the latest launches. Many of their stores even have a “petting zoo” where you can feel their professional-grade makeup brushes!
Like I mentioned in my drugstore skincare post, my favorite thing about CVS is that they have a 100% satisfaction Beauty Guarantee on all beauty purchases. You can return any item, even open, with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked! This is particularly amazing because I have chosen the wrong shade. It’s so great to know that I can exchange it or even return it if I am not thrilled with the product!
Anyway, let’s get to the drugstore makeup look. I even put together a short video! I’ve linked all of the products used at the bottom of this post, so you can be sure to grab them on your next CVS run.
First I prime with a smoothing primer, then mix my two favorite foundations and buff it out with a buffing brush.
Next, I apply a little under eye concealer, and “bake” with some translucent pressed powder.
I then bronze and contour the face.
I apply a warm eyeshadow look to the eyes using this gorgeous palette!
Next, I use blush and a little highlighter to get my cheeks popping.
Finally, I apply a little eyeliner, mascara, and false lashes. To top it off, I apply a matte liquid lipstick with a peachy undertone that matches perfectly with my eyeshadow.
Check out the video to see the whole process!
- e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Foundation
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Treatment Concealer
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Maybelline Master Contour V-Shape Duo Stick
- Maybelline FaceStudio Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter
- e.l.f. High Definition Powder
- Wet ‘n Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Contour Palette
- Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Define and Fill Duo
- Milani Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection in Earthy Elements
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Skinny Gel Eye Pencil
- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Angel Mascara
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid in Nude Thrill
- Wet ‘n Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Palette in Catwalk Pink
- Ardell Wispies False Lashes
Do you see any products in this drugstore makeup look you want to pick up on your next CVS run? I say get it all.