We’re still social distancing for the most part around here. We haven’t been to a restaurant in months (but love all the take out!), Greg does all the grocery shopping so only one person is out, and we don’t go many places. We were able to get out and visit my in laws in Austin a few weekends ago, which was a much needed break. Our gym just opened back up so we plan to visit a few times weekly (the mental health boost there has been amazing).
Three months of social distancing is feeling weird. I see so many people out and about and living their lives as if nothing’s happening. No shade (you live your life the way you want), but I really don’t know if we’re ready for that. COVID cases are spiking.
Alas, I turn to makeup to make me feel better. Makeup always wins. Today I’ve got a “glam for no reason” type of video for you. I’m not wearing this makeup for anyone or anywhere – and while I suppose it’s for “no reason,” it really is for me.
Come watch how I put together this feminine glam makeup look!
Feminine Glam Makeup Tutorial
Shop Products Used:
- Revlon PhotoReady Prime Plus Perfecting and Smoothing Primer
- Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Corrector
- Too Faced Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer (Shade: Vanilla & Snow)
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Sculpting Cream Bronzer (Shade: Mocha)
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder (Shade 2)
- Tarte Maracuja Miracle Mist Setting Spray
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer (Shade: Bronzer)
- Flower Beauty Flower Pots Powder Blush (Shade: Warm Hibiscus)
- Too Faced Natural Lust Eyeshadow Palette (This link is a 3-Piece Set that includes a full size mascara and lip gloss)
- Too Faced Natural Lust Eyeshadow Palette (This link is a 2-piece set that includes a travel size mascara)
- NYX On the Rise Mascara
- House of Lashes Iconic Lite False Lashes
- Milani Highlighter Duo (Shade: Supercharged)
- NYX Lip Pencil (Shade: Peekaboo Neutral)
- bareMinerals Mineralist Hydra-Smoothing Lipstick (Shade: Insight)
- Amazon Brush Set
- Amazon Makeup Sponge
What’s your favorite thing to do for “no reason” aka just for you?