Updated March 5, 2019
It’s the day after Thanksgiving, so that means it’s appropriate for me to bring on all the Christmas! I’ve got a really fun makeup tutorial for you guys today. It’s inspired by the December 2015 cover of Marie Claire! I love the bronze smoky look that Amber Heard is sporting on the cover, and I thought it would be a really great holiday look.
I have loved Marie Claire magazine for years. I’m a huge Nina Garcia and Project Runway fan. I love their editorial content, and I always look forward the Project Runway spreads. I always find myself in a fashion rut, and Marie Claire always seems to give me inspiration with fashion and beauty trends. I’ve especially loved this most recent issue for gift ideas, fashion ideas, and holiday beauty looks. I love that Marie Claire highlights important seasonal trends from which you create your own beauty and fashion looks.
Speaking of which, I was totally inspired to create this makeup look for you guys. I think this look is perfect for those who don’t like to step too far out of their comfort zones for when they get glammed up.
Now let’s get to the tutorial!
- Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie
- Circa Color Saturated Eye Crayon in ‘Pure Topaz’
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Lancome Drama Liqui Pencil in ‘Brulee’
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation
- Benefit High Beam
- Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- E.L.F. HD Powder
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
- E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Essence Silky Touch Blush in ‘Autumn Peach’
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in ‘Champagne Pop’
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- It Cosmetics Your Lips But Better Waterproof Lip Liner Stain in ‘Blushing Nude’
- Tom Ford Lip Color in ‘Indian Rose’
One last thing! If you follow this link, you can purchase a Marie Claire subscription for you and a friend for only $10! Such an awesome offer! Who doesn’t love getting a fabulous magazine subscription like Marie Claire?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.