Updated March 18, 2018
Guys! This has been a long time coming, and I finally filmed it! A few of you requested this, and I am here to deliver. In today’s video tutorial, I’m showing you guys all how I cover my dark under eye circles. Lord knows we all need a little help with this, especially us tired moms. Faking a full night’s rest with makeup is something I do often! I will also go over some products that I recommend. Let’s get right to it!
Dark Circles Under Eyes and how to Cover!
Products Used in the Tutorial:
- Stila Correct & Perfect Palette
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Real Techniques Blending Sponge
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
- RCMA No Color Powder
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow Palette
Products Mentioned / Recommended:
- Bobbi Brown Corrector (Light Peach)
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer (Medium)
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
Love this tutorial? Pin it for me!
Shop the Post:
Hope this tutorial helps you cover those dark circles under your eyes! Be sure to check out the full Beauty section before you go.