Updated September 27, 2017
I have been absolutely smitten with the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette. I’ve mentioned it before here on the blog, and also on Instagram and Snapchat. I just can’t get enough! Before I bought it, I thought the colors were going to be a little bit too impractical for me, but they really aren’t at all. It is such a gorgeous eyeshadow palette and it is extremely wearable! It can definitely be glammed up or for every day use, and I love the unexpected bits of berry tones in the palette.
I put together this short eyeshadow tutorial so you can see just how gorgeous it is in action! Hit play and see for yourself.
Products Used / Worn:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Eyeliner
- Maybelline Big Shot Mascara
- Pur Cosmetics Lashes in Socialite
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Double Dare
Brushes Used (or similar brush):
Have I convinced you to buy that palette yet with this amazing eyeshadow tutorial?!