If you’ve been following me for any length of time, you know how much I love drugstore makeup. I’m the self-proclaimed drugstore queen, okayyyy? I am all about makeup being accessible to all, no matter your budget. Let me tell you – the drugstore is full of so many amazing products!
In today’s video, we’re chatting all about my current favorite products – all the new drugstore makeup in 2021! If you follow on Instagram, some of these will not come as a surprise, but there are a few new things I haven’t talked about yet!
New Drugstore Makeup 2021 – My Current Favorite Products!
Make sure you’re subscribed to me on YouTube so you don’t miss out on any future videos!
Shop New Drugstore Makeup 2021:
Here are all the products I mentioned in the video. Have you tried any of these makeup products yet?
- NYX Marsh Mellow Primer – This primer went viral on TikTok, and thought I would give it a try. I really like how it feels hydrating, smoothing and even a bit illuminating on the skin. It’s a fantastic makeup base! A bit pricey for a drugstore product, but one I keep reaching for.
- e.l.f. Camo CC Cream – Another TikTok viral makeup product that was a huge success. In fact, I think it’s the best It Cosmetics dupe I’ve yet to find. I have this in the shade Light 210N.
- Wet ‘n Wild Tinted Hydrator – I picked this up on a whim, but have been so impressed by it! I’m not usually one to love a tinted moisturizer, but this one blew me away. It has a light-medium coverage, doesn’t get too oily or greasy feeling, and just makes the skin look alive and healthy. I have it in the shade Light. The only downside is the shade range – it is absolute trash.
- Essence High Beauty Under Eye Brightening Concealer – I have this in the shade Rose Beige, and it is very similar in tone to the Becca Under Eye Corrector.
- Physicians Formula Rose All Day Set & Glow – I don’t use the balm in this product, but I really do love the glowy setting powder for around the face (I don’t love it under the eyes). It gives a natural finish while also setting down my makeup.
- Essence The Blush – It is so hard to believe this blush is $2.99. It feels so high end! It has a soft satin finish, does not look chalky on the skin at all, and has a very healthy look. I have shades Bespoke and Believing. This blush formula has been around a while, but it appears they repackaged the product and also gave different names. The shades seem to be a little different, as well.
- Physicians Formula All-Star Palette – I have been LOVING this face palette! I’m not usually one to love a face palette as much as I have. It has my holy grail butter bronzer, the matte butter bronzer, 2 highlighters (one is a Champagne Pop dupe!), a glowy blush, and a setting powder. Literally everything you’d need for your face. The price is incredible, too. Physicians Formula tends to be a more expensive drugstore brand, and I think $15 is a steal!
- Wet ‘n Wild MegaLast High Shine Lip Color – This shine formula lipstick is so stunning! I have the shades Clothes Off (favorite beige neutral and Rose and Slay (rosy neutral), and I am truly impressed. They’re only $1.99!
- Maybelline Ultimatte Slim Lipstick: I swatched all of these lipsticks in a previous blog post, and I am absolutely loving this lipstick formula! My go-to shade has been More Buff. I love the smoothing matte formula – it never looks dry.
- Kiss Lash Glue Liner – This liner glue is the easiest you’ll ever use in your life! I use the clear one. All you do is brush it along the lash line and then place the lash on top. Easy peasy! It also comes in a black.
Have you tried any of these products? If not, definitely add them to your list!