Today I’m so happy to share with you my first solo challenge video – the no mirror makeup challenge! That’s right, I am applying a full face of makeup without using a mirror. It was certainly a challenge, that’s for sure.
Check out the video to see what happens!
No Mirror Makeup Challenge
- e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Foundation
- It Cosmetics Perfect Lighting Radiant Touch Magic Wand
- ColourPop No Filter Concealer
- Dermablend Translucent Setting Powder
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Powder
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- bareMinerals Contour Palette
- Burt’s Bees Blush in Shy Pink
- ColourPop Brow Boss Pencil
- It Cosmetics Brow Power Powder
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Morphe Malibu Lashes
- Ofra Highlighter in Rodeo Drive
- Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lipstick in Really Rose
What do you think? Did I succeed in this challenge? I was super impressed with myself, not gonna lie! The brows and lashes were bad, but the rest was passable for makeup I could actually wear in public! WINNING.