And here we are, halfway through my pregnancy!
I was totally going to do a dressed up selfie this week, but I forgot as soon as I got home from work and immediately changed into my sweat shorts. Priorities, people. You also get another appearance from Miss Kennedy and her sippy cup, who wanted to be in the photo. This is going to be a short update, as not much has really changed.
This Past Week:
- Still haven’t gained any weight since 16 weeks. I am okay with this, seeing as how I gained so much so quickly.
- I haven’t really been as active as I would like lately (aside from the 30 minutes worth of squatting while taking bluebonnet photos). Hoping to pick this back up again next week.
- This week I had some exhaustion hit me again. I honestly have felt a little like I was back in the first trimester. The past two afternoons I took one hour naps and have felt a little queasy at dinner time and have been eating small dinners.
- Still eating pretty healthy during the week and packing all fresh foods for breakfast and lunches.
- This little girl doesn’t have a name yet. I know, crazy. It’s funny how with our first baby we had a boy and a girl name well before the ultrasound where we found out gender. To be honest, we didn’t really pick any other names besides Kennedy last time. It was kind of a no brainer. We have a couple we really like, but still haven’t settled on one. I will say, though, I won’t be announcing her name on the blog/social media until she is born, either way. So y’all get to wait another 20 weeks. I know, I’m mean.
- The last month absolutely flew by. This pregnancy feels so fast yet so slow. Time is messing with me.
Happy Friday, friends!