Updated February 28, 2019
I skipped last week’s bump update, but I’m back, y’all!
Holla for a bathroom selfie at work with a gross mirror! Back in the theatre hallway at the school I teach, it’s kind of a dungeon. Our school is about to go through a much-needed total rebuild, but we still have a rodent problem and just really old facilities. We do have a dressing room, but nothing like what you would imagine. And kinda dingy. But since I pretty much have to pee every hour, it’s better than walking to the other side of the school to the workroom.
This past week:
- Not really much has changed around these parts, pregnancy wise. I think I am really popping and looking way more pregnant in the belly than when I was pregnant with Kennedy. For reference, this was me 20 weeks pregnant with Kennedy! I think I look a little more “all over pregnant” last pregnancy and more belly this time. Don’t get me wrong, my butt is still getting bigger. Ha.
- I am still having a hard time finding the motivation to work out as much as I would like to, but I will take long walks while pushing the stroller with Kennedy 1-2 times a week. And let me tell you, picking up a 30 pound toddler and chasing her around is definitely a work out in itself.
- Still eating healthy, especially during the week, for the most part. Lots of small meals, tons of fruit and a big salad every day at lunch. Weekends I’m a little more lax, but not completely gorging myself. I just feel better and notice I have a lot more energy if I eat healthy and make sure I have big helpings of fruit and veggies.
- I am loving my hair lately. It has grown so much faster! If you look at my blog sidebar pic, that’s how short it was in November, and I haven’t cut it since. I don’t have any split ends, and my hair is really healthy. I’m just going to let it keep growing until it frays out at the ends, but I see no point in going to the salon if it feels healthy and my color is looking good (thank goodness for peekaboo highlights and a slight ombre effect)!
- My skin isn’t breaking out like it did when I was pregnant with Kennedy. My last pregnancy gave me horrible deep, cystic acne that was a constant battle. This time, I do get the occasional breakout, but they aren’t deep and don’t last very long. My skin has looked pretty good, overall. Yay!!
- I am feeling even more movement, and sometimes it startles me! I think the weirdest feeling is when she rolls or stretches out… at least, that’s what I think she is doing. Such a strange and indescribable feeling. Like someone is pushing on either side of your insides. Haha.
- Heartburn still exists, but it’s not unbearable yet. I keep a bedside stash of antacids and take a couple before bed and that usually works fine.
Yeah…. so not many changes. Very happy, very blessed. Very glad I have today off work.