Sorry this post is a little belated today. I forgot to snap a picture so I got one today at my school’s theatre bathroom (I live in this hallway, basically).
- I get a lot of “you’re still so small!” Okay, I don’t feel small. My thighs feel like ham hocks. Strangely enough, my upper body feels much better.
- My belly button is slowly but surely disappearing.
- My belly is a weird shape. To me, it doesn’t look round. You can sometimes still see my once-there ab definition…. but not really.
- Heartburn is a complete bi-yatch. I had such a bad episode, I made a 2 a.m. trip out for Zantac. If I was the only one who couldn’t sleep, there wasn’t a point in asking Greg to get it.
- Baby O. is really packing some heat to her punches lately. Seriously, it’s crazy when you can see it outside my belly.
- Prenatal yoga is still the best part of the work week.
- Bras are the bane of my existence. It’s probably a good idea I go get a few new ones…
- I’m worried I’ve gained too much weight.
- I’m terrified I’m developing cankles.