Here we are, 32 weeks! This month has absolutely flown by, and we are in the final two months before my due date (August 22)!
I totally didn’t realize that I am wearing the exact same dress (and necklace) as my 30 weeks post. Sorry about that. It’s just hard because I am telling myself not to buy anymore maternity clothes only to wear them for two more months. Hey, at least I layered another necklace, got some leopard print shoes, and threw on a denim vest! I seriously throw that denim vest on everything. It’s becoming a problem. But hey, at least I’m not in yoga pants for the ump-teenth time! I had an event to go to so I actually dressed up! I’ve also got some wrinkled sheets that I hadn’t put away photobombing this picture. True life: I leave the sheets in the dryer for way too long.
This Past Week:
- My OB/GYN appointments will be every two weeks now. That’s crazy to think I’m already at this point. In fact, I have an appointment this morning.
- It’s getting harder to stay in one position for extended periods of time, whether that is standing or sitting. I definitely need to shift positions pretty frequently.
- I’ve been pretty consistent at the gym, and it definitely is making a difference on how I feel overall.
- I started to feel a little sciatic pressure / numbness in one of my legs. I had that with Kennedy so it’s strange to have that come back again.
- I have had zero breakouts (Hallelujah!!!!) since forever, and when a pimple arrived on my face this morning I had forgotten what that even felt like. That is so crazy to think. My skin has really been amazing.
- Although my skin has been great, I have had some broken capillaries on my upper chest and then one next to my nose. They’re small, although bright red. Kind of a bummer because those things just don’t go away, right?
- No stretch marks. Didn’t get any with Kennedy but now I’m scared because my friend Chelsea said she didn’t get any with her first but got some with her second. I have been moisturizing like crazy (my skin has always been pretty resilient and never dry without a moisturizer) and started using some basq skincare products that were sent to me (review and possible giveaway coming soon!) along with the St. Ives spray lotion. I mean, you can’t be too moisturized, right?
- I feel like I have been pretty busy this summer. Between volunteering at my church’s VBS, play dates, gym time, doctor appointments, etc. – I feel like the days go by so fast. And there is still so much to do before the baby gets here.
- Speaking of which, I finally started working on some projects to get the nursery decorated. There’s still a lot to do (I pretty much dislike every baby bedding set that exists and now I’m overwhelmed at the prospects of picking separate pieces to do what I like), but we’re getting there.
- We scored this double stroller off of my friend’s sister-in-law, who sold it to us for $165 less for what it retails currently on Amazon. That was a major win. We also upgraded our baby monitor to this one, with two cameras.We love it so far. We were able to use a 20% off coupon at Buy Buy Baby, which certainly helped a lot. Saving money on baby stuff is pretty awesome!
Well, there you have it! I can’t think of much else to report on at the moment. Happy Friday, friends!