Updated February 28, 2019
Here we are….35 weeks and 1 month and 1 day til D-Day!
Looking just about the same, feeling a little more panicked that time is going so fast. It’s also crazy to go back and read this post from when I was 35 weeks pregnant with Kennedy. All of that stuff I was talking about…. the baby showers, the hospital classes, etc. – totally different experience being pregnant this time. No showers (I don’t need one, anyway), no preparedness classes. Just kind of doing my thing because apparently now I’m an expert and don’t need to learn anything else. Ha.
This Past Week:
- As I mentioned last week, baby’s birthday will be August 19, if she doesn’t come before then. So crazy.
- I feel like I look smaller now than 35 weeks with Kennedy. I will attribute that to chasing around a 32 pound toddler and staying active this summer at the gym.
- I haven’t bothered weighing myself. I got so worked up over gaining weight in the beginning of my pregnancy, but it has seemed to even out. I also kept telling myself “I lost all this weight plus then some before, I can do it again.” It just hasn’t been on the brain lately, and it’s felt freeing.
- This week has been completely exhausting as we have been potty training Kennedy. I don’t know why I thought it was a good idea to do this one month before the baby, but we are getting there. I haven’t really left the house much, and poor Kennedy finally had her first outing yesterday after being cooped up for five days. I have a whole post (or two, if we’re being honest) about this whole potty training experience, so no need for me to go into details here.
- Baby is doing a ton of moving and stretching. She’s gotta be running out of room in there. She gets the hiccups constantly, too.
- I feel like the baby can hear Kennedy on the monitor when she wakes up, and then wakes up herself because then I feel all this movement in my belly. That’s pretty neat, right?
- Next week is my 36 week doctor’s appointment, and I’ll be going every single week until delivery. I can’t believe how quickly the time has gone.
- Now it’s really time to get ish done. For realz.
Happy Friday, friends!