Everyone… we are 11 DAYS from this baby’s birthday!
Looking a little bit of the same. I feel like my face is starting to puff out a little, but my weight has stayed the same. Here I am 38 weeks pregnant with Kennedy, for reference.
Thoughts This Week:
- Made it to the gym four times this week. I swear I am so not hardcore there. It’s the stationary bike and the treadmill for me. Better than walking outside and Kennedy gets to have her play time, too.
- Having a lot of sciatic numbness in my right leg, especially if I stand up and start moving too fast.
- I mentioned before that our scheduled c-section date is Tuesday, August 19. We were originally scheduled at 10:00 a.m., but got moved up to 6:30 a.m. Meaning we have to get there at 4:30 a.m. Ay yi yi.
- We’ve brought the bassinet, rock and play, pack and play, and other newborn essentials downstairs and started setting them up. All of Kennedy’s old clothes from newborn to 12 months have been brought out and set into nursery #2.
- We’ve also done a bit of organization throughout the house. The pantry, the junk drawers, etc. I’ve been nesting, for sure.
- The nursery is very, very close to being finished! Crazy, because I felt like it would never get there.
- I haven’t really felt any contractions (I don’t think) or have been in pain. Just uncomfortable at times.
- This pregnancy has been really easy, and the end of it has felt much like my pregnancy with Kennedy. I really don’t think I’ll go into labor early. But now that I’ve said that I may have jinxed myself.
- This is my second to last bump update. So crazy. So, so crazy.
Mamas who have had scheduled c-sections, I am curious as to whether or not you had a birth plan and what you requested. Is there anything I need to know or plan for going into it? I haven’t really thought much about it.
Happy Friday, friends!