Hey, folks! It’s October 1 and I have a favorites video up! I’m feeling pretty accomplished, if I do say so myself. (Let’s not mention how I am finishing this post at 11:30 at night….)
I know the video is looking a little different, and that’s because I had yet another ring light snafu. It just decided to stop working after 2 months. Amazon (great customer service, by the way) sent me another one. Turned it on and it didn’t work. I think this brand is just not for me. I’m really bummed because I use it for not only my videos, but photos, as well. So please do me a favor and never buy this ring light. I’m saving up for a better brand.
Let’s just jump right into the video.
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer (Neutral Medium)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (Medium Brown)
- CoverGirl The Super Sizer Mascara
- Essence Silky Touch Blush (Autumn Peach)
- Redken Frizz Dismiss Smooth Force
- H&M Bag
Shop the post:
What have you been loving lately? You know I need to know!