Updated July 10, 2014
Recently I had the opportunity to try out the Amazon White Clay Thickening Collection from Taya Beauty. When I was first approached about trying these products, I was extremely intrigued by this hair care brand. All of the hair care products in the Taya Beauty brand are formulated free of sulfates, parabens, animal products, and animal testing. That is something that I really appreciate as a consumer and I was definitely excited to try the products! I have heard all of the wonders of Amazon clay and I have seen it in all sorts of beauty products, so that made me even more excited to try them. Today I bring you a Taya Beauty Review and Giveaway (and this is a big one)!
I received the entire Amazon White Clay Thickening Collection, and in that collection includes:
Amazon White Clay Thickening Shampoo
Amazon White Clay Thickening Conditioner
Amazon White Clay Thickening Leave-in Mist
Amazon White Clay Thickening Whipped Clay
Amazon White Clay Thickening Creme
Amazon White Clay & Acacia Collagen Hair Plumper
Amazon White Clay Hair Spray
Amazon White Clay Thickening Hair Spray
According to Taya Beauty, here’s a little bit about the collection (via their website):
“Amazon White Clay is a natural clay rich in mineral salts and nutrients used to deeply cleanse the hair and skin, and to eliminate toxins. Rich in iron, potassium, calcium, and sulfur, the clay absorbs organic materials along the banks of the Amazon River where it is inundated with botanical materials, creating a super-nourishing clay that adds greater body, richness and thickness to the hair shaft.
Croton Lechleri Resin, derived from the Croton Lechleri Tree, its dark red sap known as “Dragon’s Blood” to the indigenous people, provides density, thickness and nourishment, reducing hair thinning, expanding the hair cuticle, and making hair feel richer and thicker.
Extracts of Raw Avocado Oil penetrate into the hair follicle providing conditioning, nourishment and shine while reducing hair thinning and breakage.”
MY OVERALL THOUGHTS:
- I love the scent of these products. Very earthy, but still light and not overpowering at all.
- The conditioner is surprisingly extremely moisturizing. I love it!
- My favorite product out of the whole bunch is the hair plumper. It works very similar to some other root sprays I’ve tried, but this one is extremely lightweight and not sticky at all! Probably my favorite root lifter I’ve ever tried!
- Using a lot of the products at once made my hair pretty sticky and hard to work with, so less is more. I thought I was supposed to layer everything (bad decision). It’s great that these products all do different things, and I think some products are great if you are doing a low-maintenance style, while others (like the thickening cream and the hair plumper) are better for blowouts. I like having the option of having so many products on hand.
- I have really enjoyed using the products from the Taya Beauty line.
And since I have enjoyed them so much, Taya Beauty is giving one lucky reader the opportunity to win the exact same products I received! So that’s every product in the Amazon White Clay Thickening Collection and worth over $180! I promise you will love these products!
ENTER BELOW USING THE PROMO SIMPLE WIDGET.