Today I have a product review for y’all with a little tutorial on how I use it, as well! I will keep the post short and sweet and let the video do most of the talking. We’re talking about one of Urban Decay’s newest “naked” products – the Naked Flushed Palette. It is a highlighting, blush, and contouring palette. It runs for $30.
- I really enjoy having all three products in one friendly compact.
- The packaging is sleek, not gimmicky (which Urban Decay tends to go a little on the gimmicky side with their packaging), and has a huge mirror.
- The bronzer is a little light and I really have to layer it to get it where I like it. It may not work all that well for women of color.
- The highlighter is so very finely milled and so pretty!
- The blush is probably my favorite product of the three. So incredibly beautiful! It’s the perfect shade of pink!
- I just love how natural this looks when I use it. My face has that “lit from within” look to it that is just so hard to get sometimes. It also looks nicely contoured. Love it!