Hey, friends! Today I’m doing one of the most requested tutorials I’ve gotten – a 10 minute makeup tutorial! This is an easy makeup tutorial that anyone can do! I’m using minimal products, and I’m certain you have a lot of similar items in your collection.
I know a lot of us are busy women and moms. I also know that despite our busy schedules, we do want to look put together in a pinch. I think it’s important to nail down a 10 minute makeup routine that you know you can always go to when you’re in a hurry.
Hit play and let’s dive right in!
10 Minute Makeup Tutorial – Easy, Everyday Makeup!
Makeup Products Used:
- e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer
- Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15
- ColourPop No Filter Concealer
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Illumination
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
- ColourPop Brow Boss Pencil
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Physicians Formula Butter Blush
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in ‘The Glo Down’
- MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy
- e.l.f. Ultimate Blending Brush
- Beauty Blender
- e.l.f. Blush Brush
- It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Brush
- Morphe M106
- Morphe E4
- Morphe M510
- Sigma E40
- Sigma E30
Thank you so much for watching. If you have any problems you can’t live without when creating a ten-minute makeup look, let me know!