Updated February 28, 2019
Hey hey hey! I’m 15 weeks knocked up! I honestly don’t know when we are supposed to find out the gender. I’m supposed to go to the doctor next week. Maybe then? I also know I’m supposed to go back at 18 weeks, so maybe then.
And I present you this week’s selfie.
And how’s this for klassy? I know it would be hard to beat last week’s. But this is true life. Slightly blurry, sweaty, toddler climbing on me while holding a tennis ball (no idea where that came from), and messy bedroom. This is what 15 weeks pregnant with a toddler definitely looks like.
This past week:
- GUYS. I worked out three times this week, as evidenced by the selfie above! Maybe the exhaustion end is in sight! I made the goal of working out three times, and it totally happened!! Once was a long, brisk walk outside pushing Kennedy in the stroller (it burned over 200 calories so I’m calling it a workout, okay?), and twice doing some YouTube workouts on iPad in the living room while Kennedy watched Bubble Guppies.
- So everyone needs to give me a standing ovation because I am basically the next super fit pregnant woman.
- My weight is totally fluctuating. Some days it’s 6 pounds, some days it’s 9 or 10. I need to stop stepping on the scale. It’s a habit and I’m honestly more curious than anything else.
- Clothes are beginning to suck, especially pants. When sitting at my desk, I’ve totally unbuttoned the top button. I mean, they still fit, but they feel a little restricting.
- I want maternity clothes but I feel I may be a little early to start. Last time I ended up gaining weight everywhere and I don’t want to buy maternity clothes in a smaller size and then my butt gets huge. Maybe if I find some things on clearance. Mamas, help a preggo out and let me know where I can find some good/cheap maternity stuff because it’s been a few years since I’ve done this whole pregnant thing.
- I’ve been bad on weekends (who can pass up Chuy’s? Nobody.) but during the week I’ve been pretty good. I’m eating a lot of fruits and veggies during the school day. Oh, but we went through four boxes of Girl Scout cookies in a week. #cleaneating
- I haven’t completely crashed and needed an hour long nap the last two days. I am shocked.
- I love how my hair is feeling so thick. I about went bald after Kennedy was born (postpartum hair loss is the devil) and I am actually liking my hair for once.
So there we have it! 15 weeks!