Updated February 28, 2019
Wow, 16 weeks. This is flying by.
So what do we think of this week’s bump selfie? I totally forgot about it until I was standing there helping Kennedy brush her teeth, looked at myself in the mirror and remembered. This is real life, people. Nightly routines with a two-year-old. This was after she demanded to sit on the potty for about five minutes with no result. A huge thank you to one of my BFF’s Caitlin for sending me some comfy maternity tops like the one pictured, and two pairs of jeans (not pictured). Let’s also mention that I have yet to be wearing a cute outfit in any of my bump pictures so far. All you guys have gotten are sweat pants, sports bras, and running leggings. You’re welcome.
This past week:
- I totally ate like a fatty over the weekend. Ice cream twice in one day, burgers, pizza. I guess I just contradicted the workouts I did last week.
- Speaking of which, I should really stop stepping on the scale. It is reflecting my fatty-ness.
- And speaking of which again, I didn’t work out at all this week. Kennedy was sick and had to stay home from school on Tuesday and Wednesday, and I was home with her on Wednesday. It just kind of threw the whole week off. Not really an excuse to skip workouts, but oh well. Not to mention, the weather randomly got ridiculously cold and I would have rather hid under a blanket and fuzzy socks. This is March. I need to be wearing flip flops.
- I have a OB/GYN appointment on Monday (I think). I have no idea what it’s for. I honestly can’t remember! I really hope it’s an ultrasound where they can predict gender!
- Greg and I are going to the rodeo to see Ur-sherrrrr! I know, kinda random that Usher is playing at the rodeo, but our friend got us cheap tickets that we couldn’t pass up. Kinda sad I can’t enjoy an adult beverage of sorts, but I can’t wait for the ridiculous rodeo food.
- I am having some killer heartburn while typing this. This is not cool.
- I really should start using my bella band. I have been unbuttoning my pants when seated at work. Pants just suck. I really need to go out and buy maternity pants for work.
- SPRING BREAK starts today after school! I’m totally pumped to have a week off! Hallelujah!
And that’s a wrap! 16 weeks. Hollah.