Updated February 28, 2019
Here we are, one week later. One bump selfie later. And a terrible one, at that.
Sorry folks, that’s the best we got. I thought I snapped a couple but I totally didn’t. And my eyes are closed. Sexy. I forgot to take a picture until the last second (shocker). One of these days I’m going to have an actual amazing photo of me standing in a field of wild flowers holding balloons while wearing a maxi dress and a hipster crown of flowers. I’m currently on Spring Break and have totally checked out. I thought I would be super motivated to write blog posts and be all over my blog. But alas, I haven’t. Oh well. It’s always better to blog when motivated.
This past week:
- I went to my 16 week check up with my OB on Monday and everything is looking great! We are officially finding out the gender on March 26. Less than two weeks away! Super exciting.
- I haven’t gotten much energy back. I had a little spurt of it a few weeks ago but I still want naps and am having trouble feeling motivated to work out or do much of anything. I blame that on Spring Break and the unusually cold weather. I would rather be under a blanket watching makeup YouTube videos.
- I have been eating pretty good. No drastic changes in my diet choices, but I do notice I am a bit hungrier throughout the day.
- I’ve officially gained over ten pounds. This is a sore subject for me, as I actually started writing another blog post about this, so I guess I’ll save my whining for that post.
- I thought I got over my headaches, but I have been getting one almost every day. It usually goes away if I eat something salty, drink a lot of water, or take a tylenol (although I prefer to avoid that).
- I hate clothes. By the way, I’m wearing yoga pants in the selfie. You have yet to see a picture of me in regular clothes. That’s why one day I’m going to throw you all off.
Happy Friday, friends! Here’s to endless amounts of yoga pants.