Hey, party people! Who’s ready to ring in the new year? I’m having some of my closest friends over, we’re wearing our pajamas and letting the kids run wild. Fun, right? But before we get to the celebration, I’ve got to dish on all the best eye, lip, and random beauty products from 2015! Best in beauty 2015, part two? Let’s do this. Missed part 1? You can check that out here! I will wait for you until you finish.
p.s. How many times can I say “SO GOOD” in one video? I don’t know, someone count for me.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- NYX Micro Brow
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
- Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer
- MAC Nordstrom Naturals Eyeshadow Palette (no longer available, but three other similar palettes are here, here, and here….great, now I want those….)
- It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. 1 Eyeshadow Palette
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Nude Creme
- MAC Lipstick in Snob
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Stoplight Red
Happy New Year, my loves!!