Updated March 6, 2019
Hi, friends! I realize we are well into May, but I really wanted to recap my favorite products from the previous month. I said I was going to be more consistent with video, and I have been struggling to find time to film. I am hoping it will be easier when summer rolls around and this renovation in my house is over and done with. Oh yeah, if you haven’t seen – we’re getting a master bathroom remodel and wood tile in my entire downstairs. I can’t wait to show you all!
In the meantime, let’s chat about what beauty products I’ve been loving lately.
April Beauty Favorites:
- La Roche-Posay Oil-Free Mattifying Moisturizer
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
- L’Oreal Infallible Blend Artist Foundation Blender
- e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer
- No7 Powder Blush in Peach Velvet
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid
- Dermablend Loose Setting Powder
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Jiffy
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Strut