Updated December 3, 2018
Rounding up 6 of the best beauty advent calendars that you’ll definitely want to snag this holiday season. They’re perfect party gifts or just something to indulge in for yourself.
I’ve always loved a good advent calendar, and I’m particularly excited that beauty advent calendars are a thing now. Something about opening up a little beauty gift every day leading up to Christmas gives me even more reason to smile. I’m all about spreading happiness during the holiday season.
I’ve scoured the internet and rounded up 6 of the best beauty advent calendars that are worth picking up to celebrate next month! There were lots to go through and I narrowed it down to these 6 because of varying price points and what you would get inside. I hope it helps you decide!
I don’t know about you, but I am ready for some holiday cheer!
6 Beauty Advent Calendars to Snag this Holiday Season
1. QVC Beauty Christmas Advent Calendar 24-Piece Collection // $64.75. (Or you can do 6 easy pays of $10.79.) This is the advent calendar I’ll be opening this year, and I must say that it’s the most exciting and best value on this list! There are 24 deluxe and full-size products ranging including makeup, skincare, haircare, fragrance, and tools! I’m so excited to bust this baby open on December 1.
2. Ulta 12 Days of Beauty // $18.00. This is an awesome affordable option for makeup lovers. It includes 12 goodies like lipsticks, highlighters, eyeshadows, and eyeliners.
3. NYX Sugar Trip 24 Days of Beauty // $55.00. This one is so exciting, especially for makeup lovers! This includes butter glosses, soft matte lip creams, eyeshadows, and highlighters. This is a larger calendar with 24 goodies!
4. Clarins Festive Surprises Advent Calendar // $60.00. This luxury skincare and makeup advent calendar comes with 12 full-size and travel-size goodies. Lots of fun things including scrubs, lip oil, and a hydrating mask.
5. ASOS Face + Body Advent Calendar // $87.00. This is one of the larger advent calendars with 24 deluxe and full-size products. There are even things like a makeup brush, a beauty blender, and sheet mask in there. I’m impressed!
6. Essie House of Color Advent Calendar // $53.99. There’s a catch with this advent calendar – it’s only available at Costco. You can get it online but need a membership. I thought that this one was completely worth mentioning because it’s so fabulous! You will get 6 full-size and 6 mini bottles of Essie’s best selling and fan favorite shades (seriously all of my favorite shades are in this advent calendar).
Shop Beauty Advent Calendars
I can’t wait til December 1 so I can open up my QVC beauty advent calendar! I’ll be sharing my goodies daily on Instagram Stories, so make sure you’re following along!