Well, folks. It’s safe to say that this is my most epic drugstore beauty post I’ve ever written. I combed through all of my past drugstore beauty posts and through my own personal collection and made a list of everything I thought was one of the best cheap beauty products. I then polled the ladies in my Beauty Chat Facebook group and asked them to tell me all of their favorite cheap beauty products they cannot live without. (Side note: You should join my Beauty Chat Facebook Group! We have a lot of fun in there, it’s super chill, and we chat all things beauty.)
After all of this compiling and note-taking, I put together a list of 101 cheap beauty products makeup lovers can’t live without! I mean, I know 101 products is a lot to “live without,” but my thought is – if you are looking for anything in a particular category, you are bound to love something on this list!
So, let’s just get right to it. You can call me your personal drugstore beauty encyclopedia. You’re welcome.
1. Moinstat Chafing Relief Powder Gel // Dead on dupe to Smashbox Photo Finish primer! Amazing at pore filling.
2. Nivea Post Shave Balm // Amazing for getting your makeup to stick to your face and last all day!
3. e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer // $6 and great for pore filling!
4. NYX Angel Veil Primer // An Hourglass mineral primer dupe!
5. Maybelline Baby Skin Primer // Another great pore filling primer!
6. Maybelline Master Prime Blur + Illuminate // This is a Becca Backlight Priming Filter dupe! It’s a fantastic primer for illumination and smoothing out.
7. Milani Eyeshadow Primer // Cult favorite eyeshadow primer!
8. L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup // This is probably the number one drugstore foundation I recommend. Amazing shade range, buildable coverage, and very blendable.
9. L’Oreal Pro Glow Foundation // I love the natural and dewy finish on this foundation.
10. Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation // This is a medium coverage foundation that does a great job of staying put!
11. Wet ‘n Wild Photo Focus Foundation // This is a gorgeous medium coverage foundation that is very blendable and looks flawless on the skin!
12. CoverGirl Outlast 3-in-1 Stay Fabulous Foundation // This is a full coverage foundation that never looks cakey on me. Love it!
13. Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation // Another medium/full coverage foundation, but this one really stays put for a long time!
14. L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer // This concealer is just amazing, and it’s only $5! I also love the shade range, and that it also comes in orange and green for color correcting.
15. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer // This is my favorite drugstore concealer, by far! It is a Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer dupe. Seriously though.
16. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser Treatment Concealer // Another cult favorite for brightening under the eyes. Such a gorgeous concealer!
17. L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover Color Correcting Kit // This is an amazing drugstore color correcting palette – my favorite one I’ve found.
18. NYX HD Concealer // This is a cult favorite drugstore concealer!
19. Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder // Smells a little grandma-y, but an amazing loose powder that is beloved by so many.
20. NYC Loose Setting Powder // NYC isn’t available in most USA drugstores anymore, but luckily it’s still sold on Amazon Prime. There are some gems, including this loose setting powder. And it’s only $2.77!
21. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder // Another super popular affordable powder. This one is so, so good. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve repurchased it! The translucent shade is perfect.
22. Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder // This powder is smooth, buttery, and blendable. It’s a perfect powder for dry skin types.
23. NYX Matte Setting Spray // I love this setting spray for summer. It really sets everything down and locks it in place.
24. e.l.f Makeup Mist & Set // This is the best MAC Fix plus dupe I’ve found. I love it for wetting eyeshadows, setting the face, and taking the powdery-ness down of powders.
25. L’Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray // This is great Urban Decay All Nighter dupe, if you are looking for something more affordable.
26. Physicians Formula Butter Blush // Amazingly smooth formula, beautiful shades. (Except Plum Rose. Don’t get that one.)
27. Milani Baked Blush // These are cult favorite drugstore blushes. Luminoso is a favorite among many, and you need it in your collection!
28. Essence Satin Touch Blush // (This was formerly called the Silky Touch Blush.) I can’t believe these aren’t talked about more. They’re so pigmented, soft, and blendable. Doesn’t hurt they’re also extremely affordable.
29. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer // This is my holy grail bronzer, out of all of my high end and drugstore options. It smells amazing, the color is perfect for my skin tone (not too warm, not too cool), blends out like a dream, and looks gorgeous. (Tip: much cheaper on Amazon Prime as an add-on item!)
30. NYC Bronzer in Sunny // This is an amazing Benefit Hoola dupe! But it’s not available in most stores in the USA anymore, so you’ll have to snag you one on Amazon Prime.
31. Sleek Highlighting Palette in Solstice // This affordable highligher palette was talked about so much, and it is one of the most blinding highlights I own. It’s gorgeous! You need it! But it’s only available online at Ulta.
32. Makeup Revolution Vivid Shimmer Brick // This is a Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick dupe. Seriously, it’s a dead on dupe.
33. Maybelline Master Strobing Liquid // Beautiful liquid highlighters. I especially love the light shade.
34. e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip // The shade Lilac Petal is a Benefit High Beam dupe, and this product is only $1!!!!
35. Jordana 12-Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil // $3 and just as good as the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencils. Yep, it’s an Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil dupe.
36. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil // These have so many uses. They’re great to use as an eyeshadow base (especially she shade ‘milk’), to line, and also to use as eyeshadow.
37. Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Gel Pencil // This is the absolute best skinny eyeliner I have found. It also stays put on the water line like no joke!
38. NYC Liquid Eyeliner // This liquid eyeliner is super black, and super waterproof. And it’s super cheap.
39. L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Primer // This primer really makes your lashes pop! A great option to layer under your favorite mascara.
40. L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara // Cult favorite drugstore mascara. Will always have it in my collection!
41. CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara // This has been a favorite mascara among many for years!
42. L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara // This is a newer mascara to the beauty world, and it’s quickly become a top favorite for me. It’s a Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara dupe!
43. Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara // This is the cheapest mascara on this list, and it really does give amazing volume and length.
44. Maybelline Lash Sensational // This mascara gives amazing volume and length.
45. Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes // Morphe has taken the internet by storm these last couple of years. Their affordable 35-pan eyeshadow palettes are worth trying, especially the 35F, 35O, and the Jaclyn Hill Palette (when it restocks).
46. Wet ‘n Wild Eyeshadows // You can’t go wrong with any of Wet ‘n Wild eyeshadows. So creamy, blendable and pigmented. My all-time favorite shadows from them are the Walking on Eggshells trio!
47. CoverGirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palettes // CoverGirl did an amazing job with these palettes. The rose one is an Urban Decay Naked 3 palette dupe!
48. Milani Eyeshadow Palettes // Such high-quality shadows and unique combination of shades.
49. ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadows // These affordable eyeshadows are unlike anything else on the market – you have to touch them and play with them to see what I mean.
50. Maybelline Color Tattoo // My favorite cream eyeshadow, that also works amazingly as an eyeshadow base.
51. L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow // Iced Latte is a Stila Kitten dupe, and Amber Rush is a cult favorite shade among many.
52. L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer // This is my absolute favorite drugstore brow pencil. I love love love it!
54. L’Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper // This is an amazing plumping tinted brow gel. You need it in your life.
55. ColourPop Liquid Lipsticks // Some of my favorite liquid lipsticks are from ColourPop. I love their ultra matte and satin formulas. You can’t go wrong, because they’re only $6!
56. Maybelline Baby Lips // Amazing balm to have on hand. Great to throw in your purse and use for more natural looks.
57. Wet ‘n Wild Mega Last Lip Color // These lipsticks are so impressive. The color selection is beautiful, they don’t bleed, and I love the formula.
58. Wet ‘n Wild Liquid Catsuit // This is a gorgeous affordable liquid lipstick!
59. NYX Butter Gloss // Holy grail lip gloss for me! So many different shades, so affordable.
60. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream // I love the way these apply and sit on the lips.
61. NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick // Another cult favorite affordable liquid lipstick!
62. Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner // If you’re looking for a retractable lip liner, go for this one. So many awesome shades to choose from.
63. Rimmel Provocalips 16hr Kiss Proof Lipstick // This is the longest lasting liquid lipstick I’ve ever found (aside from Lipsense), both from in my high and drugstore options. I have told so many people about this gem and have gotten them hooked on it!
64. Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner // East End Snob is a very popular drugstore lip liner and some say it’s a Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk dupe!
65. Garnier Micellar Water // My favorite drugstore micellar water. A must in my collection for makeup removing and cleansing.
66. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes // These are some of the most popular makeup wipes! So so so many people love these.
67. Simple Cleansing Wipes // These wipes are perfect for those who have sensitive skin. You’d love these.
68. Aquaphor // I think this is a must in anyone’s collection. So many uses for it, especially for chapped, dry skin.
69. Biore Pore Strips // Nothing really does the job of blackhead removal quite like these babies. Am I right or am I right?
70. Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets // Always great to have on hand, especially in your purse.
71. Benzoyl Peroxide Cream // Nothing quite works just as good as a good ol’ benzoyl peroxide pimple killer. You’re never too old for it!
72. Pixi Beauty Glow Mist // I love love love this hydrating mist under makeup and in my nightly skincare routine.
73. Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic // This is an amazing affordable AHA tonic to incorporate into your skincare routine, and nothing else quite like it exists in drugstores. It is an amazing exfoliator!
74. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser // Can’t go wrong with this face wash. So gentle and perfect for any skin type.
75. Aztec Secret Indian Clay Mask // This is a cult favorite mask that you can get on Amazon. People swear by it!
76. Hyaluronic Acid Serum // This is something that is a holy grail skincare item for me. It really keeps my skin balanced and hydrated. I can’t live without it!
77. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel // Love this moisturizer for summer. Super lightweight but also hydrating!
79. Konjac Sponge // This cool little sponge is awesome to have in the shower for your face or body wash.
80. Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray // I have been a lover of this mist for years and keep repurchasing it. It’s so refreshing and luxurious.
Tools & Nails
81. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator // This is a must in my collection! The best lip exfoliator I’ve found and $3. I love using it before I apply a matte liquid lipstick.
82. e.l.f. Makeup Remover Pen // This is great to have on hand for small mistakes while applying makeup.
83. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge // One of my favorite affordable blending sponges, and so many people love it!
84. e.l.f. Ultimate Blending Brush // One of my favorite foundation buffing brushes. I love this thing!
85. e.l.f. Kabuki Brush // Lovely brush to use for powder foundations or if you need to get more coverage with a powder.
86. Real Techniques Powder Brush // A lovely brush to have in your collection! So useful for dusting powder.
87. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush // Another great foundation buffing brush!
88. Real Techniques Brush Set // This is a great brush set if you’re just starting out and need one.
89. Sinful Colors Nail Polish // I love how cheap these nail polishes are, the color selection is amazing, and they are just as good as the more expensive ones. Trust.
90. Wet ‘n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Polish // My favorite cheap “gel” polish. Lasts amazingly!!
91. Seche Vite Top Coat // Cult favorite fast drying top coat!
92. Batiste Dry Shampoo // My favorite dry shampoo, like ever.
93. Dove Dry Shampoo // My second favorite dry shampoo, like ever.
94. L’Oreal Elnett Hairspray // This hairspray definitely smells like grandmas, but is the best flexible hairspray that holds so, so well.
95. Aussie 3-Minute Miracle // Don’t waste your money on super expensive intensive hair masks. This is just as good.
96. The Wet Brush // A must-have hair brush, especially if you have young kids. So gentle on the tangles!
97. No-Crease Hair Ties // Much better for your hair than the traditional hair tie.
98. Super Strong Bobby Pins //
99. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs // Fake tan in a can! And the best part is, you don’t even have to put on self-tanner. I spray this on if I ever need a little color, anywhere on the body. It stays put and is even water resistant.
100. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil // The most versatile beauty product – its uses are endless!
101. Dove Bar Soap // I love having this on hand to clean brushes, blending sponges, and even to use to wash my face. A classic product worth having!
Well, that was an exhaustive list! What are your favorite cheap beauty products?! I want to know!