Happy Friday, friends! I’ve been working this video for a while, and I’m so excited to finally publish it! Editing makeup tutorials takes quite a bit of effort and I am very particular about them being edited perfectly.
Anyway, I am in love with this simple drugstore summer makeup tutorial. The focus is on the luminous skin and the bold lip. The foundation I use is freaking amazing! I will say, though, there are a couple of fails in this video. I tried a few things out on camera for the first time and they just didn’t work out! Hit play to see what didn’t work, and what did!
- Physicians Formula InstaReady Setting Spray
- e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer
- Maybelline Master Strobing Liquid in Light
- Wet ’n Wild Photo Focus Foundation
- L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover Color Correcting Kit
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- NYX Studio Finishing Powder
- Wet ’n Wild Contouring Palette in Dulce de Leche
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- L’Oreal Infallible Paints Eyeshadow in Nude Fishnet
- e.l.f. Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Gel Pencil Eyeliner
- Physicians Formula Butter Blush
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Blush in Passion Pink
- Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes
- L’Oreal Infallible Lip Paints in Fearless Fuchsia
What drugstore summer makeup tutorial are you loving lately? Be sure to check out the entire beauty section before you go.