Updated February 23, 2022
If you saw last week’s post, I did my current go-to glam makeup routine. It is quite a lot of products and steps, but I am very extra and I love doing it.
If that is too much for you, you’re going to love today’s video! This look is the condensed version of last week’s look! I am doing a quick, 5-10 minute makeup routine using minimal products!
As always, I try to pack every one of my makeup tutorials with some useful tips and tricks. I hope you find this video helpful!
5-10 Minute Makeup Routine – Video
I hope you enjoyed the video! Don’t forget to like and subscribe so you don’t miss out on any future uploads!
Products Used in the Video:
- Got2B Glued
- Empty Mascara tube (I put the hair gel in)
- NYX Plump Right Back Primer
- NYX Bare with Me Concealer Serum
- No7 Lift & Luminate Powder (Shade Light)
- Rare Beauty Cream Bronzer (Shade Happy Sol)
- SHEGLAM Liquid Blush (Shade Love Cake)
- Urban Decay Brow Blade (Shade Cool Cookie)
- Lash Princess Sculpted Volume Mascara
- Essence Pure Nude Highlighter
- Essence Lip Liner (Shade Just Perfect)
- L’Oreal Balm-in-Gloss (Shade Rose Harmony)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Mist
I hope you enjoyed today’s video and found it helpful!