Updated December 6, 2018
Want to look glam this holiday season but need it to be easy? You will love this easy holiday glam makeup tutorial. We’re pulling out all the stops with glitter, highlighter, and a bold red lip!
Something about the holiday season makes me always want to wear super glam makeup looks. The more fabulous, the better! It’s literally the perfect time to try something you never have before, like glitter, highlighter or a bold red lip!
I can’t believe there are so many of you guys that tell me you’ve never rocked a red lip. Red lipstick looks amazing on literally everyone, you’re just not used to seeing yourself that way. I promise! My tip when it comes to trying a red lip for the first time: pick something that has a cool undertone to it (nothing orange-y). It will make your teeth look extra white.
Anyway, I put together a makeup tutorial that I’m so excited about! I am going full holiday glam in this look, but giving you lots of options to make it easy. I’m also trying something new by being a little more chatty and talking you through a lot of the process, rather than speeding through a lot of the clips. This made the video a little longer than my usual makeup tutorials, but I’m hoping that the chatting really makes up for it. I would love to know if you like these longer chatty videos, or if you would rather see a sped-up process. Anyway, let’s get to the video!
Easy Holiday Glam Makeup Tutorial
Holiday Glam Makeup Products Used:
I linked everything between Sephora and Ulta. I tried the link the most I could at Sephora because right now they’re having another sale, where you can get $15-25 (depending on your status) off your $75 purchase!
- NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (shade: Warm Vanilla)
- Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer (shade: Vanilla)
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer (Medium Brown) – https://shopstyle.it/l/Wo16
- Iconic London Prep Set Glow Mist (Original) – https://rstyle.me/n/dc3id2dqze
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette – https://rstyle.me/n/dc3iq6dqze
- Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (shade: Sun Ray)
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Gel Pencil
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer (shade: Bronzer)
- Nars Blush (shade: Madly)
- Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Lip Color (shade: Pioneer)
- Ofra Highlighter (Shade: Rodeo Drive)
Love this look and want to save it? Pin it on Pinterest!
Let me know what makeup tutorials you’d love in the new year!