I am sooooooo feeling this fall makeup look. It is giving me all of the Thanksgiving vibes! Seriously though – if Thanksgiving were a makeup look, this would be it!
I had so much fun putting this tutorial together for you guys, and I hope you enjoy watching. As always, I’ll have all of the products I used listed below for easy shopping.
Fall Makeup Tutorial Video – The Perfect Thanksgiving Makeup Look!
Makeup Products Used in the Tutorial
As always, I’ve linked everything before that I used or mentioned in the tutorial! Hope that is helpful for you and makes it for easy shopping!
Base & Powder
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation
- Iconic London Illuminator
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Color Corrector
- CoverGirl TruBlend Undercover Concealer
- Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Glow
- Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
- Christina Lashes
- Neutrogena Gel Pencil Eyeliner
Bronze, Blush & Highlight
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Physicians Formula Butter Blush (Copper Cabana)
- Pixi + Rachh Loves Layers Highlighter Palette
I don’t know about you, but I am ready to recreate this look on Thanksgiving Day and just slay it with my stretchy pants. Food, makeup, and stretchy pants = best day ever.