Updated March 6, 2019
It’s been a few months since I’ve sat down and put together a monthly favorites video! I have a lot of products I’ve been using and loving lately, so I’m way overdue to dish on them all! I had such a hard time narrowing it down, so the video is a little longer than I hoped.
Oh, and also, Greg totally trolls me at the beginning of this video. Let the hilarity ensue.
- Canon 80D // Really loving it for the continual autofocus in video mode, wifi, touch screen, and the image quality is on point!
- Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask // Really softens, purifies, and hydrates. A great mask that pretty much does it all! It’s a splurge but definitely worth it.
- Sky Organics Jojoba Oil // One of my favorite natural oils to use on my face at night. Extremely hydrating without being too greasy, and definitely doesn’t clog pores.
- Pixi Glow Mist // Great hydrating mist you can use to take down the powdery look of makeup or use during your skincare routine. Love this stuff!
- Vita Liberata Body Blur // Great temporary fake tan! It’s transfer proof and stays on until you scrub it off in the shower.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer // The hype is real on this product. It is some sort of magic. It’s hard to find in stores (only available at Ulta, and it seems to be always sold out), but easy to get online at Ulta.com. Do yourself a favor and get it.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Primer // This stuff makes your lashes POP! And it layers so well under any mascara!
- Maybelline Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara // I love this for separating lashes, and especially on the lower lashes!
- Becca Blush in ‘Blushed Copper’ // The most unique blush I own! Don’t let the color scare you – it’s so wearable and flattering!
- Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Collection in ‘Earthy Elements’ // I featured this in my recent drugstore makeup video, and I’m in love!
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette // Such a fun neutral palette that is still interesting and different! I love the Too Faced shadow quality and this one is no exception.