Updated March 6, 2019
Happy August! Well… happy second week of August. I’m kicking off this week with a post full of beauty favorites, and a super fun giveaway with some fabulous blog friends.
Let’s get to the beauty favorites video first!
July Beauty Favorites
- Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette // Currently sold out, but planning to restock soon. I figured it was worth giving my opinion over so you can decide whether or not you’d like to purchase when they restock. I have really been loving it. The quality is much higher than their other 35 pan eyeshadow palettes.
- NYX Angel Veil Primer // I picked this up on my search for dupes, as I was hoping this would be a dupe for the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer. It’s super close!
- Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil // Gorgeous small brow pencil that gives feather light strokes and precise brow shaping. Love it!
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation // Why did it take me so long to try this foundation out? It’s serious holy grail status! Long wearing, blendable, gorgeous finish!
- Physicians Formula Butter Blush // Y’all know how much I love the Butter Bronzer, and this blush is just as good (well, except for in Plum Rose – do not get that shade). I don’t think I’ve worn a different blush the entire month!
- Ofra Highlighter in Rodeo Drive // THE most blinding highlight, in a beautiful champagne/gold shade! Can’t stop won’t stop with this highlighter. Have not been able to put it down. Completely worth the hype.
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in The Glo Down // This baby is $3 and such a great find! It looks stunning on the cheeks as a highlight, although it’s technically an eyeshadow. I mean, it looks great on the eyes as an eyeshadow, too!
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Strong // Oldie but a goodie! No matter how many high end hair masks I try, this one seems just as good. Such an amazing deep conditioner!
What have you been loving lately? Do you have any current beauty favorites? You know I need to know!