I decided on a whim to actually sit down and film the makeup look I planned to create for my maternity photo shoot. I am absolutely in love with how it turned out. It’s a perfect look for photos, events, and honestly… this also would translate into a fantastic bridal look. Just saying!
Here’s a short video of this makeup look – all products I used are link below!
Get Ready with Me – Maternity Photoshoot Makeup Video
Makeup for Maternity Photos – Shop the Products Used:
Here’s everything I used for this makeup look. I broke it down into different sections for easy shopping!
Base & Powder:
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Primer
- NYX Pore Filler Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
- Iconic London Illuminator (in Original)
- Wet ‘n Wild PhotoFocus Liquid Foundation (Shade: Cocoa)
- It Cosmetics Perfect Lighting Radiant Touch Magic Wand (Shade: Radiant Light)
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer
- Flower Beauty Light Illusion Powder
Bronze, Contour, Blush & Highlight:
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Smashbox Cali Contour Palette
- MAC Blush in Melba
- Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette
Eyes & Lips:
- Too Faced Natural Lust Eyeshadow Palette
- Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner (Shade: Pillow Talk)
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick (Shade: Bombshell)
So in love with this makeup look!