Updated July 12, 2018
I know many of us look forward to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale each year. Lots of great deals on new items, especially for fall fashion. One thing I always stalk each year is the beauty deals. I have been underwhelmed in years’ past – some years are definitely better than others. This year, however, I thought there were some great items! Everything I have put together today is something I either own, want, or is highly rated and loved within the beauty community. I am not slapping a bunch of items on here for the heck of it. I really scoured this sale and chose my favorite items.
I have all of my picks linked here at the top of the blog post, and then I break it down into categories in case you are looking for something specific. I hope this helps you shop the sale!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 Beauty Picks
Now let’s break it down into specific beauty categories, and I’ll tell you why I chose the item to feature.
- Too Faced Hangover Primer Set // I absolutely love this primer, and for $5 more than the normal price of the primer you can get a setting spray along with it!
- Stila Good to Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Set // This liquid eyeshadow glitters are absolutely stunning (holy grail glitters, in fact!), and for just one of them you pay $24. Pay $11 more and you get three!
- Laura Geller Super Size Gilded Honey Illuminator // Laura Geller hardly ever releases the jumbo size illuminators, and Gilded Honey is their top selling one! It’s absolutely gorgeous and 100% worth grabbing.
- Benefit Pretty Party Primer, Bronzer & Mascara Trio // If you have been wanting to try some Benefit products, this is a great option to try out some of their best sellers.
- Charlotte Tilbury The Pretty Pink Lipstick Set // Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks are cult favorites among the beauty world, and this is a great deal to get some gorgeous neutral lip products.
- Laura Mercier Prime & Perfect Set //This is a great way to try some of Laura Mercier’s best selling products – their transulcent setting powder is one of my holy grail products!
- Becca Prep, Set, Glow Set // Another great kit to try popular items. All three of these products are well loved. This one is particularly on my wish list!!
- NARS Hot Escape Eye & Cheek Palette //I’m usually underwhelmed by limited edition palettes, but this one caught my eye. I think if you’re looking for something for travel or want an all-in-one kind of palette, you’ll love this.
- Laura Mercier Illuminator Palette // I want this so bad! Laura Mercier has stunning highlighters and this is a steal compared to what you’d pay for one.
- Lancome The Best of Lancome Lashes Mascara Set // I think this is a great deal for the high end mascara junkies of the world!
- Sigma Beauty Classic Copper Essential Brush Set // If you get one brush set, this is the one I would recommend. Literally every single brush in this kit is a staple in my collection.
- MAC Basic Brush Kit // I typically enjoy MAC brush kits, and I was particularly intrigued by the face brushes in this one.
- Neulash Eyelash Serum Duo Kit // Neulash is never this cheap for two of them in one. Never! And I’m telling you, this stuff is legit. It’s right up there with lash boost. It’s magical.
- Philosophy Purity Trio Set // I think this is an absolutely amazing deal for the Philosophy cleanser!
- Foreo Luna Mini 2 + Luna Play Set // So many people love and swear by their Foreo Lunas. So many people!! I have never tried them but now I want to because this is a great deal.
- NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Kit // I am never one to believe some weird claims by skincare gadgets, but this product literally says what it does. It truly does lift the skin. I demoed this in my IG stories a few months back and have continually been amazed by the results it gives.
- Elemis Jumbo Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash // This is the bougiest face wash you’ll ever buy and I usually think it’s ridiculous to spend so much on cleanser (because it’s on your face for like a minute). But I love Elemis and have been using this cleanser lately. And, ashamedly, I love it.
- Aveda Must-Haves Set // I am a huge Aveda lover, and this is a great deal on some well-loved products.
- Oribe Magic Styling Set // If you’ve never tried these Oribe products, you are missing out! They are cult favorites for a reason. Worth the splurge 100%.
- T3 White & Chrome Cura Hair Dryer // I love my T3 hair dryer. I know they’re talked about a lot and tend to be hyped up, but I truly think their hair dryers are a step above others.
- Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette Set // Ahhhh this fragrance is an oldie but a goodie!
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Set // Another oldie but a goodie!
- Voluspa Maison Blanc Two-Wick Tin Candle Set // I am obsessed with Voluspa candles and this is an amazing deal.
- Serene House Cool Mist Cosmos Diffuser // I have never tried this brand of diffusers but I researched a bit and this seemed to be well-loved!
And there we have it! All of my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 Beauty picks! What is on your wish list?