Hi friends! Happy December! Hope your month is off to an amazing start. We are already so busy with all of the Christmas and holiday events, but we love every second of it.
This is the last monthly favorites video of the year! Nuts! The next video I’ll have up is my yearly favorites. Soooo excited to recap all of my favorite things from the entire year.
Anyway, let’s get right to it.
November 2017 Beauty Favorites:
- Clarisonic Sonic Foundation Makeup Blending Brush // If you have a Clarisonic, definitely look into getting one of these to apply your foundation!
- Colourpop Golden State of Mind Eyeshadow Palette // A super fun palette for pops of metallic. This definitely isn’t one of those palettes that has everything you’ll need for a look, but I do love these shadows.
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette // I am obsessed with this eyeshadow palette!
- Colourpop Supernova Shadow in Walk of Fame // An amazing dupe to the Stila glitter eyeshadows. Not entirely the same, but it gives a similar effect.
- Colourpop No Filter Concealer // Love this concealer! Full coverage and stays put.
- Saints & Sinners Illuminati Divine Shine Holographic Serum // Lovely hair serum that has a reflective holographic property to it.
- Ralph Lauren Woman Eau de Parfum // Love this perfume so much! It’s a really womanly fragrance that feels floral but also sexy and grown up.
What have you been loving lately? You know I have to know! Also.. don’t forget I do have some gift guides up for the holiday season: