Calling all bloggers and Instagram husbands! I’ve put together an epic gift guide for the blogger babe! I really thought about things I own and utilize a lot, along with gifts I’d love to receive. If you have a blogger to buy for this holiday season, or you’re a blogger and you need ideas for your wish list, I’ve got you covered!
If you need more ideas for photography and videography gear – make sure to check out my Best Blog Photography & Videography Gear blog post!
Gift Guide for the Blogger Babe
- I Am Very Busy Notebook // I love ban.do’s notebooks, and this one will not only be functional, but cute for photos!
- Gold Stapler // What’s the point in even having an ugly stapler when you can have a fab one like this?
- Felt Letter Board // It goes without saying that every blogger needs a felt letter board!
- Compliment Pencil Set // I’m all about functional and cute items, especially stuff I can photograph. These are adorable!
- Acrylic Gold Pencil Holder // I’m all about a stylish workspace.
- Epic Blog Planner // I have this planner and find it extremely useful and helpful in planning out content and setting goals.
- Armless White Desk Chair // This is my desk chair, and I absolutely love it! I also use it to sit in while filming videos. It’s super cheap, too!
- Let’s Do This Notepad // ‘Cause we gotta scratch off items on that to-do list!
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses // These are great to wear if you spend a lot of your time looking at screens. I do feel like they do help a lot!
- #Blogger T-Shirt // I think this tee is adorable!
- I Blog and Know Things T-Shirt // Perfect for the Game of Thrones loving blogger
- Boss Lady Mug // Bloggers need mugs. What else will they Instagram?
- The Boss Mug // A blogger needs more than one mug. Duh.
- LuMee iPhone Case // For the perfect selfie.
- Sky Organics Bath Bombs // For the perfect bath bomb boomerang.
- Hustle Print // Gotta have some motivating wall art for your office!
- Essential Oil Diffuser // I love keeping a diffuser in my office to help me focus and de-stress.
- Vanity Mirror // This looks gorgeous on any shelf or vanity.
- Floor Length Mirror // For all those mirror selfies!
- Diptyque Baies Candle // The best smelling candle in the most beautiful packaging.
- Gold & Marble Tray // I love using this try for flat lays.
- Gold Zebra Trinket Tray // Another little essential photo styling item.
- White Fluffy Rug // Are you even a blogger unless you have a white fluffy rug?
- Faux Tulips // Another great item to style photos with.
- FlashAir WiFi SD Card // Perfect for those DSLR cameras that do not have WiFi capabilities. Before I upgraded my camera, I used this all the time to send photos to my phone.
- Wireless USB Mouse // Such a cheap and stylish mouse that works perfectly for my needs.
- External Hard Drive // To store all those photos and videos!
- Canon EOS 80D // My current camera – perfect for those that not only want to up their photo game, but also want to start incorporating video content!
- Tripod // Gotta have a great tripod. Makes all the difference!
- Reflector // This is an essential for me when shooting photos indoors against a window. Well-lit photos are key!
- Canon Mirrorless Camera // I have loved having this little mirrorless camera for travel and vlog style videos.
- Softbox Lighting Kit // I would totally recommend this as your first lighting purchase.
There we have it! All the amazing blogger gift ideas! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!