Updated February 28, 2019
Well, here we are! I’ve reached the final ten weeks! It’s absolutely crazy to think that I am in the 30s as far as weeks go.
Hey, look at that! I’m not wearing yoga pants! And my hair and makeup is done! Yee haw! I also love this dress from Target (thanks to Stephanie for alerting us to how awesome it is). So comfy and versatile!
This Past Week:
- Yesterday was quite a big day for us, as we bought a new car! It’s a 2014 Santa Fe Limited, and it’s just plain awesome. It’s got third row seating and captain chairs in the middle row. Basically it’s my upgraded mom mobile without having to get a minivan (not that there’s anything wrong with them – those things are comfy).
- This is me 30 weeks pregnant with Kennedy and I’m not sure if I look bigger now or not.
- I reactivated my gym membership and I have enjoyed getting some activity in at the gym. I am still also taking nightly walks while pushing Kennedy in the stroller. It’s made me feel more energized and I’ve felt great this week.
- I’ve absolutely loved my first week of summer. It’s amazing to be off work. I’m so very enjoying being with my Kennedy. It’s one last summer, just the two of us.
- I really need to get my tail in gear and start finishing the second nursery. I know I’ll get there.
- I don’t really have much else to report, so I won’t belabor this post! Haha.
Happy Friday, friends!